Use this form to request specific information about this property or to arrange a viewing.
THE COMMON, EALING W5
The Common is one of Ealing’s most sought after addresses blending history with luxurious contemporary living, where extraordinary exquisite homes have been created, each one a masterclass of elegance and sophistication.
This listed five bedroom period property has been exquisitely renovated to provide a top-of-the-range spacious family home. Set over 5 floor, you will benefit from an internal area of over 4000 square feet and excellent transport links with Heathrow airport, only a 20 minute drive. In addition, Ealing Broadway and Ealing Common stations are just 0.1 and 0.5 miles away respectively, offering District. Piccadilly and Central line services into central London with the Elizabeth line (Crossrail) opening in 2018.
The entrance to the house is situated on the raised ground floor and through the lobby, an impressive hallway with high ceiling leads two large reception rooms with adjacent study room. From the patio behind the study and second reception room, are stairs leading to private garden with terrace on the ground floor.
The ground floor features a bespoke Nolte handmade kitchen with flexible dining areas. There is also a utility room, powder room, store, bike store and a snug leading to a terrace with a landscaped private garden with fine lighting designed by award winning landscape architects.
The first floor includes the spacious master bedroom, dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
Three generously sized bedrooms are located on the second floor with bathroom and en-suite; the third floor room offers a flexible space for use as a bedroom, gym or media room.
- Rectified porcelain stoneware to kitchen, hallways, bathrooms, utility & snug
- Oak flooring to raised ground floor, dining room only
- Porcelain tile throughout the hallways on ground floor level
- Charcoal oak flooring to raised ground floor reception rooms & study
- Blenheim velet carpet to raised ground floor, principal reception room & all bedrooms
- Bespoke Nolte handmade kitchen with Miele appliances
- Wet underfloor heating connected to the central heating in the ground, raised ground and first floor levels
- Radiator heating on the second and third floor levels with Victorian style paladin radiators
- Feature Victorian marble fireplaces to dining room and reception rooms 1 & 2
- Villeroy & Boch bathrooms complemented with Hans Grohe Chrome fitments
- Villeroy & Boch toilets and wash basins to master en suite
- Catalago Premium wash basin to bathrooms & en suites
- Bagno Design free standing bath to master suite
- Feature cornicing, corbels and ceiling roses and centre to lobby, entry hall, master bedroom, reception rooms on raised ground floor level, dressing room and all further bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms
Lighting & Electrical
- Lutron Homeworks QS Lighting Control System
- Legrand Arteor sockets and data outlets with pop up socket to kitchen
Automation & Audio Visual
- Bpt Video entry system
- 4 Camera CCTV system
- Intruder alarm system
- Cat 6 wiring with network and telephone sockets throughout the house to allow for wireless and wired Network. (Requires broadband connection)
- HDTV and satellite TV distribution system
- 8 Zone Music System with ceiling speakers
- Surround System on the Ground & top floor
- Crestron Control of the system (1 x iPad Supplied)
- Exterior lighting in patio, garden and terrace
- Beautifully handcrafted wooden double glazed sash windows
- Landscaped gardens designed by award – winning landscape architects Ireland Albrecht
- Provided by Professional Consultants Certificates Ltd
Ealing is a major suburban district of West London. It is located 7.9 miles (12.7 km) west of Charing
Cross and around 12 miles (19.3 km) from the City of London. Historically a rural village in the county of Middlesex, it became a London suburb in the 1830's and greatly expanded, it still retains much of its original character and is still dominated by grand Victorian family homes.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Rolfe East on 020 8579 4080.
Images used are of house no. 3. While the particulars and all information have been prepared with due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, they are given as a guide only and do not form part of any contract and/or warranty. The developer expressly reserves the right to amend or vary the same without notice. The developer reserves the right to alter or change specification at their discretion. Items detailed in literature and/or show homes may not form part of the standard specification. All visuals, CGIs and photographs are for illustration purposes only. Consequently images are not to scale and are for demonstrating the proposed floor layout and such as do not form part of any contract and/or warranty. Dimensions are taken from the architect's drawings and therefore tolerances could occur with the as built product and accordingly floorplans should not be used for items such as furniture and carpets.